To make sure you are in good general health and do not have blood problem or liver disease, you should take blood test before rhinoplasty, plastic surgery, nose surgery, nose job. Get advice of by Dr Hamidreza HOSNANI about blood test before Rhinoplasty, plastic surgery, nose surgery, nose job.
• FBS: Fasting blood sugar measures blood glucose after you have not eaten for at least 8 hours
• CBC.dif: Complete Blood Count (CBC) with Differential measures the levels of red blood cells, white blood cells, platelet levels, hemoglobin and hematocrit.
• PT test: to control clotting problem: Prothrombin time (PT) is a blood test that measures how long it takes blood to clot.
• PTT test: to control clotting problem: A partial thromboplastin time (PTT) test is used to evaluate blood's ability to clot.
• HIV test: a simple blood test that detects whether or not you have HIV antibodies in your blood.
• HBsAg test: Hepatitis B surface antigen
• HCV Ab: Hepatitis C antibody
• β-HCG (for women): blood test to diagnose pregnancy: Human Chorionic Gonadotropin – is a hormone produced during pregnancy which shows up in the blood.