Please consider the following points, especially if you play sport professionally.
One week after surgery: (ver light exercise)
- You may go for slow walking.
Two weeks after rhinoplasty: (light exercise)
- You may start jogging, lifting light weights and doing slighter yoga activities.
One month after rhinoplasty: (vigorous exercise)
- You may start more strenuous physical activities gradually.
- You may start hiking and swimming (without diving).
Note: Do not bend down and lift heavy weights for one month.
• After 45 days, doing heavy physical activities like running fast and lifting heavy weights are allowed.
• After 2 months, heavier sports like football volleyball and basketball or even lifting heavy weights are possible.
• After 6 months:
Wrestling and fighting is not allowed for 6 months.
• After 12 months
Do not play box and do not bump your nose for 1 year.
It is worth to mention that people with big bony nose will lose 5 to 10 percent of the original nose strength after nose surgery.